- Contact Us
- How to order
- Billing & Payments
- Shipping & Delivery
- Track your Orders
- Returns & Exchanges
- Product Sizing
- Fabric Care
- Corporate Sales
- Tididaa Rewards
Returns & Exchanges
We know that sometimes you buy something that doesn’t work out the way you had hoped, and for that reason we did our best to make a return policy that is helpful for you. If you are not fully satisfied with the quality of the products you bought, simply bring it back with your receipt and we will gladly issue you a credit note for further purchase or process an exchange within 30 days of the purchase date.
Items that you want to return must be unworn, unwashed and unused with all original tags attached.
What qualifies as a return?
Any product would qualify as a return if it meets any of the following conditions:
- Wrong product, size or colour
- Damaged product
- Product lost in shipment
- Products with major quality defects
How do I return an item?
The original invoice slip and exchange form must be enclosed with all returns or exchanges.
- Pack all the items in the original packing. Items bought as sets must be returned in sets.
- Fill in the return request form attached to the order. You can also use the following steps on our site:
- Sign In -> My Orders -> Return Order -> select Issue/sub-issue ->Refund/Replacement ->Submit.
- You can return your items through courier service to our warehouse at the following address:
B 306/21, Kojo Korley Street, Odorkor, Accra
After you have sent the parcel, please inform us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Refunds for online purchases
Your refund will be issued as a credit note for further purchases. You will be credited for the cost of the item(s) and applicable taxes. Shipping costs are not refundable.
Jewellery Exchange and Return Policy:
Tididaa guarantees all its gold jewellery to be 21 karat gold. Please note that any kind of discount is not applicable on gold and diamond jewellery
In case of any defect, Tididaa will either repair or replace the jewellery but shall not be responsible:
- If the defect relates to accidental damage, neglect or inappropriate handling
- If the jewellery has been repaired or modified at any place or by anyone either than Tididaa.
Gold items once sold can be exchanged/upgraded within 3 days without any deductions and only once.
Tididaa’s original invoice and guarantee card must be provided during any transaction or exchange.
In case of exchange or return Tididaa gold jewellery, the following deductions will be made:
- 25% of product price (excluding vat) for returned products
- 12% of invoiced value for exchanged products (of the same or higher price)
Tididaa will pay back the refundable amount in cash within 7 days for any returned jewellery.
Please call our customer support team on 0246675430 or 0501303048 or send us a mail via email@example.com if you need any further clarification.
Hair caps and wigs, Nose pin, bangle and fashion jewellery are not covered by this exchange and return policy.